Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年9月6日星期一

SIEN~~7.9

lazy write blog...
bt i still wan write...
coz i gt many thing wan share 2 ur...

2day my phone fall down again...
its from very high fall down
is bcoz i ply my phone de game...bowling
ur sure say " y i ply bowling oso will fall down " rite ?

i oso dun noe wan how 2 tell ur lar..
if gt any pl is using W705
den u will noe.

MUN
i think u noe rite ?

every nite
juz chat wif xuan
chat wif she
really damn funny ^^

everyday i slp at 2 or 3 am !!~~
haiz...
wake up at 2 3 am..
OMG!!~~

when i wake up
my mum all ady ate them lunch jor..
leave me alone at house eat maggie mee
or take away 4 me..

juz xuan let me c a pic
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=368181&fbid=151823448170386&id=100000281949746&ref=nf

tis pic really make me damn vomit...
its beatiful
bt inside the pic de ppl...
damn ...~~!!

I'M MISS MY BABY YIKES
I'M MISS MY DEAR XIIAO N
I'M MISS MY JIE XUAN
I'M MISS MUN

I'M MISS ALL MY FRIEND


geo project
i'm coming...wait me...


TIRED~~
bt i dun wan slp....><

cant stop looking/ thinking my lover SHOW & XIAO GUI

IPHONE 5G ...~~
i wan buy it..
who can buy 2 me ?

YEAH~~!!
2moro my baby N is cum bck...woo
can ply viwawa wif she jor..
SUSHIDO...<3

没有评论:

发表评论