Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年9月15日星期三

16 .9

Last day of holiday..

NO more holiday again...
expect december lar..

Later 2nd bro friend is coming my house.

hurm..
In tis 2 weeks holiday
i totally slept at 2 or 3 am every nite

SO,
i really gt my panda eyes..
+ black..

OMG ~~
I dun wAN panda eyes + black

My 1st bro girlfriend made an appointment for a facial next week..

i wan follow her go..
i wan do facial.

i dun wan
PIMPLE
i dun wan
PANDA EYES
i dun wan becum
AFRIKA GIRL..><


yesterday borrow my geografi project 2 xuan
hope her can done lar..

juz saw her blog
hurm..
i'm feel xuan same wif me.
coz she everynite oso slept at midnight
sumtime she din slept oso.
haiz..
xuan important than me lar..><


I WAN GO Fahrenheit 88.
2nite i maybe will go thr.
n go pav thr.

hope i hv a nice day.

yesterday join jor SHOW de club..
nt SHOW FANS CLUB.
is another 1.
SFC every months nid $$
so i dun wan join it.
den join http://www.showdotcom.net
tis club no nid $$..
gt a lot of SHOW pic..
damn LIKE it...<3

THAT' ALL
BYE~~

没有评论:

发表评论