Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年10月1日星期五

You Stare Makes My Heart BEAT

You Stare Makes My Heart BEAT =>
My fb status...
LIKE + NICE...

damn LIke tis word..
your stare makes my heart beat
HURM...
who i'm saying ?
XIANG XIANG . ( SHOW )
XIIAO N.
YIKES .
MUN .
YU .
XUAN .

MAYBE i'm saying ur..
haha...x]

hurm...
nth 2 say lar...nth happen also..


my brithday is coming soon...
13 more days..
i wan present
i LIKE present.
=]


woo....
PMR is coming...
MONDAY is all form 3 student die day..haha

hope every form 3 member
get A's 4 all subject lar...

13 more days AR !!!
ME , salam sahaja n nur izzati gek bufday...
WISH us o..!!~~

Friday maybe gt go pavilion 4 celebrate XUAN birthday + gai gai
watch movie..
so surprise lar..
HAM ge cal us friday go out wif him o !!
OH MY GOD...!!
who wanna go wif him ?
YIKES , MUN ur wan mou ?


friday gt a dinner
4 celebrate my grandmother 80 years old birthday
2moro go my father friend house 4 open house
WOHOO...
gt a lot delicious food waiting me

I'M LOVIN IT

midnight go opposite gek papparich yam cha
wif my cousin them
YEAH ...
who wanna join ?
if ur can cum my house lar..midnight o~~


ALLright....
© 2010 copyright by LEIY .

没有评论:

发表评论