Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年10月3日星期日

2.10 / 3.10

2.10.10
had a dinner at my father friend house
gt buffet..
bt nt delicious lar
make me so sien ar
bt they gek dog
damn cute ar
sit at door there
wont go anywhere gek
clever + cute
i like it

LET SEE PHOTO LAR...~~









3.10
1100 am wake up
ate at pudu there
find my cousin sister at sungai wang + fetch her
y she at there ?
bcoz she learn music at there..

OMG ~~!!
i wanna 2 Congratulations my dearest cousin sister
nt yesterday lar
is friday like tat lar
she go star planet there interview
but hvn knw the result lar
HOPE she can do tis job lur..

night
ate at bukit tinggi wif cousin
so many people lar
on the way go bukit tinggi
i sit at my brother car
OMG !!~~
sit him car
really make me feel like dancing + vomit
+ fast n fast..
y like tat ?
gt highway can fast
him car gt turbo
him car racing
OMG !!~~
vomit

but lar
can fast fast reach there lur... like HAHA....

go there swimming + fishing
so relax..
I'M LOVIN IT

TODAY'S ME
same clothes ...:P
mum lazy wash + it clean de lar..



没有评论:

发表评论