Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年10月15日星期五

15.10.10

aduii.
y so fast 15.10.10 gek ?
haiz..
nevermine lor..

get 2 bear n a card from chi suan .
OH..thanks lar..

MUMMY
thanks ar...
make red eggs 2 me
treat me ate pizza hut
so gam dong ar..XD

EVON JIE
i knw u cant c this post + my blog
anywhere i still wanna to thanks for ur cake..
i so like ur cake lar..
BASKIN ROBBIN
CHOCOLATE MINT CAKE
THANKS..

JULI JIE
thanks for u wishes n cake..
i knw u live at lumut there cant celebrate with me
but i knw ur heart got come my celebrate gek..= =
ur cake , delicious ,so sweet ar.. hahaXD

WAN CHUN GOR
haiz..u ar
din buy present to me also..haiz... > <
thanks for u accompany me go gai gai or sometime yam cha lar..
TERIMA KASIH YAR LENG ZAII..

next topic
MUN
dun so bad mood lar..
CHEER UP =]
any thing will be ok gek
i think KUBIi gek status not writing u lar..
n lee hou ren gek status also not writing u...
dun so zi lian ..haha
XD

kubii say u LC ?
really meh ?
u got hear it ?
u juz saw her status only mar..
maybe she saying some stupid fellow leh

I LOVE THE WAY YOU SMILE..=]

没有评论:

发表评论