Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年10月20日星期三

Long Time din update blog.

hey,every body
how are your ?
i'm fine
got a happy life..XD

long time din update my personal blog
sorry for everyone

i'm busy study ( sometime)
lazy update

Final Exam is around the corner
so , i must hardworking 2 study

next year i wan same class with yikes , MUN , N ,XUAN
n all my dear friend lar..
hope v can same class lar..XD

yesterday 19.10.10
is my baby N birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BABY
"she say mwaks to you "
haha..dun forgot this word yar.XD


after exam go jogoya celebrate
me , N , boyson , XUAN gek birthday
aduii..i feel a bite expensive leh...RM 100 leh ~~
haiz..

monday jia yee beat me
until me wanna vomit..
haiz..
she so clever ar..
call taufiq go call her when me come
haiz...stupid taufiq why u wan tell her ? bodoh lar kau

tuesday i beat her until her hand red red
but din have black green like that leh .. aduii..
i sure will beat back her gek..

wait lar..
2moro wait me ba..
2moro sure din hv people will call you d...
i wan u be the LOSER..

because i like the way it hurts XD

没有评论:

发表评论