Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年10月7日星期四

7.10

Boring life start again...
OH MY GOD
i really hate tis life...
if let ur choose
i.busy life
ii. boring life

your will choose which 1 ?
i think ur will choose boring life right ?
i choose busy life
maybe sumtime i will hate busy life lar..
but i will more hate boring life

juz came back from papparich 4 eating with my brother
actually papparich nothing can eat d lur..
all expensive + not delicious
but there d drink NICE lar..

NIGHT maybe will follow my brother go genting 4 fun
coz nothing 2 do mar..
go there walk walk lur..


i wanna share sumthing 2 ur..
that is
facebook got 1 ppl is come from canada
i dun knw who is him ?
but tis 89 ppl everyday , everytime
when i on9 he sure will ask me sum stupid
such as : how old are you ?
what ur name ?

OMG
tis ppl name is Moad Skate
A 89 ppl..
i scold him many time + my brother oso scold him many time
but his still very stupid ask me n ask me stupid question
ARGH !!~~
all my dear friend
if tis 89 ppl gt add ur..
juz delete his..

PROBLEM PPL...
FUCKING PPL...
such as a bitch !!!!


2moro go out wif YIKES & MUN
hope us have a nice day lar..
WATCH MOVIE => dun knw wan watch which movie ?
CELEBRATE XUAN BIRTHDAY=> dun knw wan go mou ?

没有评论:

发表评论