Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年11月22日星期一

22.11.10

Tommorrow is the day - - SPM
To all form 5 guys
wish yours all the best..
best wishes....

Tommorrow can say is my happy day
cause can out lur..yeah .. ~!!
out with my brother ( big brother o ) :)

Everyday at house..
OMG ~!
bored lar..

watched hi my sweetheart
still so interested and nice

Thursday hang out with my mummy MUN
daddy YIKES
yo , let go...
1 family hang out !!
=]
hope have fun and happy day lar..
ENJOY MY DAY .. ♥

22 is my dearest DIMMY cousin brother birthday
wish you happy birthday and 5 5 find a girl be ur girlfriend lar .. xD
old jor lar you... still wanna single.. > <

just computer suddenly sot jor..
help me shut down..
oh no~!!
impossible ...
i'm playing MATCH IT with my daddy d leh..
suddenly off
let me so scare..haiz


nice drama...♥

没有评论:

发表评论