Leiy's blog

SHOW

页面

2010年8月28日星期六

boring day~~28.8

boring day~~
whole day at house..
no go out eat..no go out yam cha..

cousin sis & cousin bro gv me aeroplane..
make me now so boring
actually
now i'm follow my bro go outside eat yummy de food
bt my mum call me dun follow
bcoz nid help she do housework

do dou half dead jor..><

I HATE DO HOUSEWORK AR....

* my english gt problem de...
if any wrong
pls duo duo yuan liang....<3

BORING BORING BORING~~

anyhting i can do ?!
i wan buy epop .
NO. 270 de epop inside gt my brother & my husband
SHOW...

OMG ..!!
i cant control my own lar...
when my mum call me do housework !
i suddenly scold she..
sorry lar mum..
hope u can forgive me.

i wan go out ar..!!
i wan go out wif my cousin sis them
2 gather yam cha
i wan drink hailam kopitiam de
HALIAM MOCHA KOPI..
who can take away 2 me ?!

everyday ply FB..
FB make me boring jor..
FB nth 2 ply lia0.
FB no friend is on9 + ing geh
y all my friend so busy ?
no ppl accompany me!><

YU : go gai gai jor...
YIKES : dun noe where she go ..juz at fb gt comment sumthing..bt din open her chatbox
XUAN : gt on9..bt dun noe wan chat wif she wat lar...><
MUN : hao xiang out wif small black jor...
N : dun noe where she go..no on9..hao xiang no tuition..

all friend oso gt thing do..
y i so free de ?
gt homework...bt lazy do.
gt project..bt i wan wait until hoilday sen do..><

HAIZ....><
ok lar..
nth 2 say jor...

2moro go out wif my bro friend house...
hope i can ply until high high high n high lar...
coz his friend bufday..!!
den his friend invite me go...YEAH
when they ply..really sot de lar..
bt happy lar..^^

i think 2moro i to be a photographer jor..
photo them..c them ply oso very happy de lor..
photo photo photo..
I LIKE PHOTO SO MUCH~!

BYE~~
go do pig lar...
mwak~

没有评论:

发表评论